Monday, June 21, 2010

One nice day


We experienced an unprecedented aligning of the stars last Saturday when the hubs didn't have to work and we didn't have anything special that had to get done AND it was 80 degrees outside.


So we played. We spent the day digging around the garden and then he helped me work on the flowerpot mosaic I've had on my to-do list for about 3 years.



Later that evening we brought dinner to step-dad's house for an early Father's Day celebration.

4 sisters
+
their boys
+
baseball in the street on a hot summer night
=
the reason I moved back to Spokane

A few neighbors even came out to sit on their stoops and cheer us on; it was like we were in a Norman Rockwell painting.

When I'm having too much fun to run in and grab the camera and document things, you KNOW it's a good time ; )

Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment