Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dear Husband...

The Husband
(This blog will hopefully be the excuse I need to take more - and better - pictures)

Sweet Husband,

Thank you for a wonderful day. I know it didn't start off well. I woke up sad and very much not wanting to go to work and school. But you were so patient with me as I sulked around the apartment, glaring at you every time you tried to say something encouraging.


And then this afternoon, you called me at work to tell me to skip my dreaded afternoon class. You were cutting out early and taking me to a dermatologist, since I've been so upset lately with my ever-increasingly bad breakouts (what
is it with those? I'll be 25 next week, isn't it about time for my skin to waive a white flag? I mean, come on already.) And even though the doctor ended up being sort of a tool, your gesture was so thoughtful that it made me smile all afternoon.

So thank you times a million, my lovely husband, you are so wonderful to me every day. I am so grateful for you, and I hope that I make you feel as loved as you make me feel every day.


xoxoxo, lots of love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment