Saturday, January 9, 2010

At least it's cold outside this time

I appear to have been overly optimistic on my ability to keep up with posting as the exam approaches.

Studying is kicking my ass.

Other than a couple trips to the grocery store, I haven't left the house since Christmas day.

I've stopped getting dressed, and I have no idea what day of the week it is.

My brain is fried. Twice I've loading the washing machine, put in soap, and wandered off without running it, only to come back a day later and be confused about why the clothes were still dry. I started a small kitchen fire yesterday when I got sucked into the black hole of Secured Transactions and forgot I had something on the stove. And then last night I collapsed in bed and was later woken up when the rabbit jumped up on my pillow, reminding me that I hadn't put her in her cage for the night.

The spontaneous, burst-into-tears hysterics have begun.

At least the hubs is being spared having to witness my hot messiness. He's busy with his first stint on the night shift, and our awake-and-home-and-unoccupied times only overlap for about 30 minutes each day.

I don't want to jinx myself (again), but the upside to all of this is that I do feel like the studying is sinking in. Slowly but surely. While I'm a physical wreck and an emotional basketcase, at least mentally I seem to be absorbing the information I need.

Probably this will be the last I'm on here for a while.

Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment