Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


To you. Sorry I forgot it was today. Lucky for me, you're the ultimate good sport about these things.


So handsome. Are you wondering what's weird about that last picture? Thinking that something seems a little bit off, but you can't put your finger on it? I'll tell you: it's light outside. Yeah, that's what it looks like when the sun is up, remember?

Thanks for making me smile every day. You're just the best person I know.

I love you!!!

Love, J

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say, reading your blog is just as good as CJANE and NIE! So you are my little oasis during the day as well! I also have to laugh that you forgot about Valentine's Day, that is something that Brandon did once. I wasn't a good sport like Josh though ;) and ever since Brandon has made the extra effort! Can't wait for the exam to be over for you! I am probably making a solo trip with the kids to Spokane in March/April so we should do lunch and a home tour!!! And I will be there in May for the Windermere half marathon. . . I am actually doing a good job and training for it! You would be proud of me :)

    ReplyDelete