These were taken in Seattle last May:
The hubs is absolutely dying to road trip back over the mountains, and now that I've passed the test and my West-side-trauma has healed, I'm ready to do the same. As soon as the baby bunnies go back to the sanctuary, we're hitting the road.
Seattle to-do list:
- Visit all of our friends!
- Value Village in Capitol Hill
- Pike Place Market for flowers
- Dancing at the Century Ballroom
- Eat. And eat and eat and eat. Araya's; Than Vi; Agua Verde; Cupcake Royale; Great Harvest; Silent Heart Nest; Thai Tom; Alibi Room; that Indian place we loved but never learned the name of... Can you fit a dozen lunches and dinners into a long weekend? We may have to try.