Monday, April 5, 2010

Tiny onions

Is it weird that I am totally enamoured of the onions we bought to plant?


I never knew they weren't seeds. They're teeny, tiny onions. I don't want to plant them, I want to read them a story and tuck them in to bed. I want to dig out all my old Barbies and have them cook up some french onion soup. I want to pin them to a little scientist board and display them with little name labels like cutus tinybitus.


But then, in the end, I do want to plant them after all, because mmmmm... onions...


Love, J

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! I totally related to the part where you wanted to find your old barbies, that is something I would want to do too! I love those little onions! A lady in my church here buys green onions from the grocery store and cuts off the white root part and plants them! They actually grow into more green onions! Mother Nature is just amazing! Hope you are doing good! And by the way, I just love your hair in your previous posts. . . it looks so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete