Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another visitor

Yay for old friends visiting!

Kel & I scored an evening of this gal's time when she flew back to Spokane for the first time in ages. It was pretty trippy to be chatting & laughing just like old times while her three boys sat around us on the stoop, eating Otter Pops.

Early summer 2002

Summer 2010
I say we look mostly the same as we did. Less... giddy, in the second photo, but it was really late on a weeknight. (Not that I have any idea what day of the week it is anymore.)

And while I was in the photo album, I flipped to the next page and found a picture of my high school change-hunting crew. I forgot this existed, or I would have used it to illustrate my post the other day!


(Sorry you're not in it, Mal - probably you were the one who took it?)

Love, J

1 comment:

  1. wow...crazy how time flies. I wish I had been in Spokane longer so I could hang with you guys too! And instead of taking that picture I was probably hiding from McGuire....that man still scares me ;)

    ReplyDelete