Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just when I think it's settled

Most days I am very (very, very) glad it's still just the hubs and me, living our life and enjoying each other. Most days I have zero desire to cart around a mini-me all day and night, feeding, cleaning, changing, blah, blah, blah. And most days I don't give a second thought to our child-free state or to when we might decide to end it.

But once in a while, I'll run across something like this:


And it makes me think.

Good grief, she's so cute I can hardly stand it.

It's still settled, for now, but what I mean is that I sure wouldn't mind having that little bug to snuggle on for just a while. And who could blame me, really?

Love, J

Post edit: If you click the photo to enlarge it, you can see her chin drool. Man, does she kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment