Catching up on my friends' blogs, I see I made Natalie's blog roll. This means there is at least one person who reads this, which is weird to me. I was thinking of this as an exercise in self centeredness, like a public diary. But now it's feeling more like an actual way to keep people up-to-date with what's going on in my life.
I am too lazy to do a real post today. A real post would require photos, which means uploading them from our camera, which means changing the camera's batteries, and that's way more ambitious than I feel this evening. So instead of relating what I've been doing, here's what I haven't been doing (since I don't need pictures for that):
- I'm not starting school, even though it's September. Heck yes, no more school for me.
- I'm not studying. The bar exam is over, and good riddance to it. I'll get my results mid-October but (knock on wood) I think I'll be okay. It was very hard but I'm pretty sure I eeked by (knock on wood again).
- I'm not working. Because I don't want to yet. My summer vacation didn't start until the exam ended at the very end of July, so I'm taking it well into fall this year.
- I'm not having babies. No more school and hitting our 6 year wedding anniversary have started family and friends a-questioning. 'No,' is the answer to that question.
- I'm not living in Seattle anymore. We're back in Spokane! Yay! (Which also means, unfortunately, that I am NOT enjoying my thrice-weekly sushi binges, darn it.)
So that's what I'm not up to. But I'll put the whole batteries/camera/real post thing on my to-do list and be back shortly.