Friday, November 20, 2009

Free yoga tomorrow

Lily says, 'Go try yoga or I will be angry.'

I may have mentioned a few times how in love I am with the Spokane Yoga Shala.

Tomorrow is their big grand opening. And that means a chance for you to check out the studio for free!

From their website:

Open House November 21st, 2009

Please join us this weekend! Help us celebrate our beautiful new Shala! Both classes are free. We will be offering special deals, and more.

Saturday Schedule:

  • 7:30am: All Levels Ashtanga with Shelley Alkier
  • 9:30 - 11:00am: All Levels Flow with Katie Gehn
  • 9:00-12:00pm: Free Massage from Therapeutic School of Massage


'And you won't like me when I'm angry.'
(Actually, you'd probably love angry Lily.
She's freaking hilarious.)

The hubs and I will be at Katie's 9:30 am class. Let me know if you want to car pool from the valley!

Happy weekend,

Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment