Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yard work on a pretty day

Last weekend we spent the morning raking all the newly fallen leaves. Well, he raked. I took pictures.

Can you spot the raking man?


Before & after shot. This is why I love this chore so much - it's so satisfying to see the work you've done!

Catalog pose. I made this sweater for him a few years ago. I thought he didn't like it that much, but it turns out Seattle weather just wasn't cold enough. Now he wears it all the time!


It's been a while since I posted a picture of myself.

Love, J

PS:

When I wasn't either out in the yard or moping about failing the test, I spent my weekend time working on my most recent craft addiction, which turned into a small business venture when I spoke to my best friend from high school last week. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment